Friday, November 01, 2019

A wonderful star struck poet


 Poet Robert Graham has just sent me his poem for November which I'll code and uplift to his site. It is so good, I would like to share it here.
For a seafarer, particularly a singlehanded sailor, one of the greatest sights out there happens on a clear sky at night.
It doesn’t matter whether I'm sailing the Atlantics, the Roaring Forties, or even ploughing deep into the Southern Ocean, the view overhead is astonishing.
 Robert is a landlubber, through and through, and a most gifted gardener as he is as a poet.
Yet when he puts the gardening tools to a side on a clear night, his words give the impression that he is as overwhelmed by the starry heavens as I am at sea.
His verse for November is here on healinggardens dot click, and because it is so appealing, it's here on this page, too… Continues on my blog for my ocean adventure book 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home