Thursday, October 10, 2019

Sailing to Purgatory wins a discerning fan


'Thanks for the engrossing read. I am not a fast reader at the best of times and I do like an engaging turn of phrase (your book had many) and often I'll go back and replay one several times in my head and enjoy the way if sounds and the inferences it conveys.
'But for that, everyone would be a writer.
'The final part is, of course, harrowing and years ago it would have been hard for me to believe in such travesties.

Mainstream

'But for decades now I have read considerably more broadly than the mainstream media to understand what makes the world tick.
'I have come to understand that the system in western countries is a long, long
way from wholesome. Besides, you would surely know better than most that the once honourable profession of investigative journalism is now all but absent from the MSM (mainstream media).
'I hope that you are able to draw even more from your rich and varied experiences for your writings to come.
'It's only present in braver and especially talented people and small organisations valiant, intellectual and assiduous enough to truly research and report real facts and who have the ability to rise above commonplace cognitive dissonance and pursue reality as opposed to regurgitated official narratives.
'The justice system, it appears, is no less rigged. Even so I was surprised that your sound legal council was unable to prevail against a prosecution so flimsy and so profoundly ridiculous - submarines and helicopters for God's sake!' Continues on the blogs for my ocean adventuring book, Sailing to Purgatory, at
http://sailingtopurgatory.com/index.php/feeds/453-sailing-to-purgatory-wins-a-discerning-fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home