Tuesday, March 03, 2020

DID SOMEONE SAY THE THIRD OF MARCH?



Days of the month just happen maybe, but not so the third of March - today - for me. One is the memory of a super happening, and one very scary indeed.
I
don’t doubt many more ghastly dramas made this date especially dramatic.

Certainly during that two-year sham ‘in camera’ trial, for example, and certainly in prison, locked away from the world for a crime that I am positive the prosecution knew I didn’t do.

AN AMAZING WORLD

They had to have been aware, too, that I just about couldn’t have. Let me tell you of two examples that happened on this very day.
They offer real proof that this is an amazing world and they ensured, too, that 3rd March was just about tattoo’d in my heart.
Coincidentally, both involve lovely and courageous women, although the events themselves could hardly be more different. I married one who caused my almost-adult heart to leap most extraordinarily when she entered the church in traditional and gorgeous white.

 ONE OF THE WONDERS

Nothing new there, of course, for many, many people will have experienced that themselves, too.
 But it is one of the wonders that makes it marvellous to be human, and for me it happened on this date and that makes the 3rd of March especially memorable. And then there were the sharks attacking the liferaft on 3rd March …
Continues on the blogs for my ocean adventuring book, Sailing to Purgatory, at 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home