Tuesday, March 13, 2018

What not seeing's revealing ...



What do you know about your readers, a good friend asked today. Are the people who bought Sailing to Purgatory as wise as you imagine? Are they as mentally up to reading a paperback as we imagine?
He said he'd WhatsApp me a quiz that readers could take. This would soon show whether buying the
book was the result of intelligence, or - maybe - something else.
One thing I am sure about the readers and that's that I am very grateful that they have. Thank you, good people.
This is the quiz that my friend believes will tell all ...

Are you sitting comfortably?

It's described as a 'real neurological screening test' and said to have come originally from one Dr Justin Jones, of Melbourne.
The three tests are on my site. I’m sure you’ll find them fun and probably puzzling …on the blogs for my sailing adventure story, Sailing to Purgatory, at SailingToPurgatory.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home