Monday, March 05, 2018

Hooray! The new story is nearly ready ...



Where are we in the liferaft story? Two of us, Beth and your scribe, were delivering a superyacht from Rio towards the Cape, when we ran into a submerged obstacle, presumably one of a multitude of containers that fall from ships.
The drama is being written for publication as a book, Drifting to Hell, and its final editing puts it close to completion.
The very disturbing time seemed packed with cliffhangers.
Yesterday we were reading of one of the early scary times when the raft was trapped by changing weather against the side of the swamped yacht.
Moments later, the story nearly ended in a very worrying and dramatic moment.

A very scary time

However, as mentioned, this very scary time is being written for the book I hope will follow Sailing to Purgatory.
If I am not to live off crusts for my remaining days, I need the book to sell.
Happily, I can report that the two occupants did escape the disturbing glimpse of likely death.
Continues on the blogs for my sailing adventure story, Sailing to Purgatory, at SailingToPurgatory.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home