Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Shocking revelation by famous unknown


Almost-unknown writer Paul Rodgers has denied that he is a planetist who rates earthlings as superior beings, but he admits surprisingly frankly, ‘Yes, I did go stalking Martians.’
The cause, he says, came from a meeting with a friend in Bethlem Royal Hospital.
‘She told me of a vile act committed upon her in the privacy of her own home. I was shocked,’ Paul told this blog.
‘The brute slipped through the atmosphere from Outer Space, parked his hovering intergalactic transport in the back garden and slid through a window.

Hot Mars Bar drink

‘However, at first he acted, behaved, as any normal Martian would.
When he saw her wincing from a back pain as she prepared a hot Mars Bar drink for him, he offered to massage her back.
‘What gal would turn down such an offer from a seemingly gentlemanly Martian? However, my friend wept as she revealed that the massage in the bedroom became Something Else Again.
‘Understandably she was hugely distressed, repulsed, and feared the shame she would be likely to suffer if word spread. The anecdote left me furious.
‘The Little Green Man made the mistake of telling her of his favourite parking place on visits to London.’
Paul cycled there immediately. He was unable to help himself from stalking among the shadows of Clapham Common, the extraterrestrial’s favourite parking spot. ‘Yes, to my shame I carried a weapon.’
Continues on the blogs for my ocean adventuring book, Sailing to Purgatory, at
SailingToPurgatory.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home