Saturday, October 14, 2006

A few more hours in Paradise wherein I will be working on the high school website, and meeting Denis for coffee. I hope to answer at least some of the emails today.

I may be online again during the week, but the next near-definite time is Saturday, the 21st. David and Sue are coming down. I look forward to that.

Much of my luggage remains in Yorkshire. Included among it are my Open University books et al and so attending the exams on Wednesday was just to confirm my inability to swot. They are rescheduled for April. It won't be easy to do that alongside next year's course, but perhaps character is improved by these challenges.

I am being offered some really interesting IT challenges back at Camp 020. They are to be unveiled – if I might use such a risky word in this mixed-up country – during the week.

I was allowed to visit the local library, and it seems to be a weekly outing now for an hour, trying to find The Wrong Road by Robert Frost. Sadly, there's not much of a selection on their literary shelves. However, there is a rather neat section set aside for the net. I've applied to permission to use it so I can embark on a new counselling course from Stonebridge College.

Salud all!

Links:
Library
Willowfield School
Stonebridge College

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home